Sunday, June 29, 2008

RCKB Installation Dinner 08-09, 21.6.08

Organizing Chairman Dr.Feardaus welcoming speech.
Well done everybody, are we ready for photo session?
RCKB 08-09 BODs.
President Roslan acceptance speech. You are now the RCKB President for 08-09, good luck!

For 500 ringgit I will sing... any taker.. oh oh!
This is my new Board of Directors (gurkhas). AG Michael keynote address, with lot of humour.
Thank you AG Michael for attending my installation.

Thanking IPP Shah.
Your next president is going to be better than me!
AG Michael and Anne.
Major Roslan is going to be the next President.
Rotarians and guests.
AG Michael and Anne as Guest of Honour.
Welcome remarks by MC Aina.
President Thanking PP Din.
President thanking PP Ruzman.




PP Ruzman and President Amin.
MC: I am nervous! President forever posing. (kasi can lah)

1 comment:

wlllle blogged said...

Hi. I'm from Singapore, Anderson Junior College. My friends and I are currently wokring on a project on our local foodcourts. Can you help us to do a survey? Your response will be of a great help to us. Thankyou. And if you can, please help us to spread the link around. Thankyou so much.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=eXBUrHYQmdt4Q63jjpXk7A_3d_3d