Friday, June 27, 2008

New Rotary year 08-09

Lets us usher the new Rotary year 08/09 under President Roslan with new determinations to always improve on what we have done the previous Rotary year 07/08 under IPP Amin. You can judge by yourself on RCKB performance. Lets the past taught us valuable lesson and lets look forward and plan our next step forward.
I would like to thank IPP Amin for leading us for the past one year and sincerely hope the exposure not only benefitted himself but will enable him to support RCKB future undertaking. Also my thanks to all of you for carrying us to another year.
Thanking for asking me to be the treasurer and I hope you do not regret it when you find me chasing you to update your club dues, he he he. Jokes aside I shall only ask what you owe the club and nothing more. For this purpose I have devise a very simple process where you will be monitoring your own dues. More of this when we meet at the next meeting.
I am no accountant but willing to learn to be one.

No comments: